Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Things, First

  Alright, alright. I did it. I'm blogging. I suppose that just means I'm thinking in print, aka Welcome to My Brain.  I'm no more sure why I waited than I am about why I started. Am I giving in to peer pressure? "Everyone's blogging!" Maybe. I love to read and write. I love words, sentences, just language in general. I like to think and ponder. A blog combines the two. Perfect.

  I taught elementary school for 10 years and left to homeschool my kids after my second adoption. I now have two graduates, two juniors, a 3rd grader and a 2nd grader. I have also decided to work towards my lifelong dream of being a writer, mainly of articles and stories for children.

  Here is my first public brain activity. Why is my 8 yo is trying to pour leftover potato soup (think- THICK) through the tiny spout of a gallon storage container, as opposed to just removing the whole top and spooning it out? Makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment